Complaint Review: Audio Creations

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:boca raton Florida
Audio Creations
21000 Boca Rio Rd Ste A22 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Audio Creations These guys own the shop and have no idea what they are doing Boca Raton Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Audio Creations Rebuttal

*Author of original report: Audio Creations

FIRST I BROUGHT MY BRAND NEW CAR TO THEM FOR STEREO INSULATION. THESE GUYS ARE SO LAME AND DON"T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I THOUGHT AT FIRST WITH THE VERY NICE SHOP (DADDY BOUGHT THEM) THEY HAD EVERYTHING LOOKING PROFESSIONAL WITH TOP OF THE LINE PRODUCTS IN THE SHOW ROOM (BUT OVERPRICED) SO I TRUSTED THEM WITH MY CAR THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD TAKE A DAY OR TWO AT THE MOST AND IT TOOK A WEEK. THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD (ALOT) THEY MISS PLACED MY $1,000 TOUCH SCREEN DVD/CD PLAYER REMOTE. I DROVE OFF FROM THE SHOP TURNED THE RADIO ON AND THE WHOLE SYSTEM BLEW $4,000 WORTH OF AUDIO EQUIPMENT. THEN I BROUGHT IT TO BEST BUY AND EVERYTIME WAS DONE UNPROFESSIONAL WITH TAPE. I CALLED THEM FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING AS SOON AS THEY OPENED, AND THE MANAGER/OWNER DENIED EVER HAVING THE REMOTE AND ALSO DENIED BLAME FOR INCORRECT INSULATION CAUSING THE SYSTEM TO EXPIRE. I'VE HAD SEVERAL DOZEN STEREO'S SYSTEMS INSTALLED IN MY LIFE AND THIS IS WORST SITUATION I HAS EVER OCCURRED TO ME.

Joeav
Boca Raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2007 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audio-Creations/Boca-Raton-Florida-33433/Audio-Creations-These-guys-own-the-shop-and-have-no-idea-what-they-are-doing-Boca-Raton-Fl-282147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audio Creations

Audio Creations Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Audiocreations - (U.S.A.)

This incident is not completely true in the words of the customer in his misleading complaint..This particular car has had a LOT of other work done to it, therefore, harder to work in and track wiring. His remote was never lost, it was in his car the whole time! He misplaced it when it slid under his passanger seat and jamed itself upagainst the seat track and the back wall of his convertable. This was found after he screamed and accused us of stealing this product!! The remote was NEVER in our possesion and in no way does any remote cost as much as being reported!!

We have resolved all problems with this customer and installed an alarm after the fact, but this message is still posted and has been updated but is not valid. Everything was done perfectly in this car and what glitches we did have were because of the pre-existing mass of wiring behind the radio.

We did do our best to make the customer happy and are in agreeance that everything was perfect when completely finished. We did apologize for any inconvienence that it may have caused and look forward to doing business with this coustomer in the future. We appreciate his business. We do own this company on our own and have been running for over 15 years. We know what were doing and know the industry like the back of our hands. We are the best for any custom audio installations weather your in a exotic or your average car. We will ALWAYS take care of our customers!!

Audio Creations

AUTHOR: Joeav - (U.S.A.)

I WILL HAVE TO SAY I WENT BACK THERE AND THE VP APOLOGIZED & TRULY SHOWED ME THEY WANTED TO MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR THIS BAD EXPERIENCE. THEY FOUND MY REMOTE CONTROL. I WILL GIVE THEM SOME MORE CREDIT FOR ACTUALLY FIXING ALL THE PROBLEMS AND GETTING THE JOB DONE RIGHT THE SECOND TIME AROUND. SO I HAD THEM PUT A CLIFFORD ALARM SYSTEM IN WHICH CAME OUT VERY GOOD :-) OVERALL I WOULD OF LIKED TO NOT HAD TO OF BOUGHT ALL NEW STEREO EQUIPMENT AND I BELIEVE THEY COULD HAVE DONE THE JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AROUND AND SAVED ME ALOT OF MONEY.