ethics

• Reported By: jared — delray beach Florida United States of America
Audio Creations
21000 Boca Rio Road Internet United States of America

Audio Creations This place is a complete scam! Internet

I walked into this place about a year ago. I had them install a full audio system from head unit to subwoofers. The prices that they gave me to do everything from installation to products were very absurd. I decided since I was already there then "what the hell?" The installation was supposed to take only one day and it ended up taking A WHOPPING 1 WEEK! I paid them the money and it seemed like they knew it was a joke with smirks on their faces. I then started to drive away and turned up the radio and sounded nothing but complete static, and the FUSE BLEW in less than 10 seconds! I turned my car around and described to them what had happened. Trying to identify the problem, they BLEW another THREE FUSES!  I had to sit there for 3 more hours so they could replace wires and fuse boxes because apparently the ones they installed were from the bottom of the barrel!

Finally, after sitting there miserably for 3 and a half hours, they gave me back my vehicle.  I should've had them play the stereo right then and there before I took it, but I was charged another $100 on top of what I had already paid for standard RCA cables.  I put my new Pitbull CD in my stereo and drove about 1/2 mile until I smelled a retched burning smell.  I immediately glanced down to see my stereo ON FIRE!  I quickly dumped my full 24 oz. coca-cola on it to put it out, and turned right back around.  On my third time walking in, the employees then turned mean and miserable toward me.  "THERE'S COKE ALL OVER IT!  WHAT DID YOU DO?!", one of the guys screamed right in my face.

This turned out to be a guy named Billy Gormley who is the owner....WTF! I described to him in detail what had happened, and he snapped back at me and screamed "BULL S!@#"! He got so heated and red in the face, I thought he was going to hit me!  The next thing he did was cock back his arm, and clench his fist, as if he was going to punch me right in my eye!  It's all on camera there and everything. In the video, if you look very closely, you can see what looks like perhaps a Chinese Star or a set of nunchaku in his hand!  He was going to literally kill me!  Thank God I have the reflexes of a ninja, otherwise I would've been dead.  Anyway, the manager came out which looked like a castmember of "Jersey Shore" (he was even fist-pumping for some reason), and told Billy to settle down. Bottom line that place is overpriced and out of control! I think that just because they are in Boca Raton they think they can walk all over and charge whoever they want, whatever they want!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audio-Creations/internet/Audio-Creations-This-place-is-a-complete-scam-Internet-902117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audio Creations