Complaint Review: Audio Express

• Reported By: Harvey — Ballwin Missouri United States of America
Audio Express
14633 Manchester Road Ballwin, Missouri United States of America

Audio Express "Slow, bad and ungly" Ballwin, Missouri

So I bought some aftermarket speakers for my car and all started good, staff was nice and truly interested in my satisfaction. But the installer I had every time was less than mediocre. He was slow and sloppy.

Finally they called after about 4 hours, and said it was ready to go, so I was driving home and I heard distortion, turns out my speaker was blown... They had installed a blown speaker! Who doesn't check the speakers before you say the car is good to go?? So I called and set up another appointment and when I got it back the second time every time I rolled my passenger window down all the speakers on the right side would shut off, turns out that they didn't put spacers between the windows and the wires so whenever the window rolled down it would pinch the wire, blocking off the circuit.

I know that doesn't sound like much but their mediocre installers and just the general hassle of making an appointment and driving there and waiting for your car is just a nightmare

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2011 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audio-Express/Ballwin-Missouri-63021/Audio-Express-Slow-bad-and-ungly-Ballwin-Missouri-772792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audio Express