Complaint Review: Audio Express

• Submitted: Sat, January 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Slluciano — chandler Arizona U.S.A.
Audio Express
Hayden Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Audio Express Manager Kevin called me a (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) Scottsdale, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: You are a f@@king liar!

*Consumer Comment: question

*Consumer Comment: I don't believe you're an attorney, any more than ..

Soke to manager Kevin...he insisted my warranty was two years old...my car as bought less than a year ago!!! how is that possible??? He also heard in my voice that I was Africian/American...he then called me a (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))when he wasw told I was an attornery and insisted that I demanded the work to be covered under warranty. He hung up the phone saying "(((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))" and wouldn't answer thereaftre. I left message for "John"...owner of company and he has yet to reply...I spent $7k there in last 12 months for two cars..."kevin" said "go(((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) yourself"...I am filing a complaing with NAACP and the federal tax board due to their lack of compliance for record keeping...how can a car less than a year old have had a $4k stereo installed two years ago???? Fellow african americans; run away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audio-Express/Scottsdale-Arizona-/Audio-Express-Manager-Kevin-called-me-a-REDACTED-FOUL-LANGUAGE-Scottsdale-Arizona-822843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audio Express

You are a f@@king liar!

AUTHOR: TNCSMOM - (United States of America)

This is what makes me mad! You are a liar! I do not believe this post for one millisecond of my life! You are trying to use the race card because you were dissatisfied with the results. I am a BLACK WOMAN and you are a liar! You need to get a life. You need to go back to school and learn how to spell! Hell spell check is on most computers nowadays. Stop the race baiting, not gonna work here! Get your life together and stop this crap! How the hell did he "hear you were an African American?". What is he psychic? Your an A$$!

question

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

What is the purchase date on your copy of the receipt you presented at the time you requested warranty service?

I don't believe you're an attorney, any more than ..

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

your Ripoff Report.

Your ROR is written just about like a very poorly skilled 3rd grader would do it...NOT a lawyer.

At least, not a competent lawyer.