Complaint Review: Audio Matrix

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Prochauffeur — Gardena California
Audio Matrix
1644 W. Carson, unit A, Torrance, CA 90501, Select State/Province USA

Audio Matrix Unprofessional, switch and bait SCAM, terrible service cannot be trusted Torrance CA

I brought my resently purchased used vehicle into this place. Was greated by smiles and (now I realize BS) the preverbale "Yes" we can install anything into any vehicle response. So, based upon the presumed professional responses, I had a security and complete audio system installed. The low end version (Alarm) as I only wanted to have the doors lock and unlock. This was done 1/17/14. I have been back 9 times since to have the alarm reset, readjusted, etc. The sales person "Alex" is a person that does not know about vehicles and that is evident in his sales technique. He sold me on the idea of a double din stereo system that, once they took apart my dash, could not be installed. Mike the "Owner" became flustered and stated out loud " he ( Alex ) 'does not know what he's talking about.'

Yesterday, after driving my vehicle home from yet another visit back to their shop the day before, I pushed the unlock button on my remote, opened the door and to my  dismay, once again, the system was failing. I called and spoke with Mike. Mikes constant reply is 'it's your vehicle' even though I spent an additional 350 on a module that should have made it compatible, per their advise, 'apparently not being compatible with the installed alarm', 'Okay I say, remove the installed alarm, that you sold me and installed, bring my vehicle back to the state that it was in prior to coming to your shop, we'll shake hands and all is good'.

I'm an educated, professional person that relies on other professional people to advise me, instruct me and with the information provided to me by the sales people and management of this place I bought and paid for in good faith an alarm and other audio products from them. Only to have them fail almost on a daily basis.

As of this moment, my vehicle is non operable, (engine disengaged) due to the alarm system installed by this facility not functioning properly. After looking over my receipts the $99.00 system has cost me well over $550.00 over a 30 day period. My pleas for this shop to either fix the problem or remove it has been met with constant answers of "it's your car" and that will be an additional fee of $$$.00 every time I go back to this place to have the alarm or stereo looked at, because it's not working properly I'm met with additional costs.

After speaking with Mike yesterday and hearing the same ole story, I advised him that I see no other recourse but to seek legal action for this misleading, unprofessional, overly priced, alarm and audio system that was sold to me by what I presumed to be professionals in their field. I was met with a narcissistic attitude and a verbal reply of "well you seem to know everything, fine do what you think you have to do"

Honestly, all I want is for this "professional audio shop" to do is either fix or remove the alarm and audio system that is not working after they installed them. No harm no foul. Fair? I think so.

As of today, 2/18/14 I will be filing small claims actions and am writing this review so that others may know of the unprofessional narcissistic, sales driven, non customer service people that they may deal with at theis shop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audio-Matrix/Torrance-CA-90501-Select-StateProvince/Audio-Matrix-Unprofessional-switch-and-bait-SCAM-terrible-service-cannot-be-trusted-Tor-1124377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audio Matrix