Complaint Review: Audio Transcription Solutions

• Updated: Sun, September 04, 2011

• Reported By: Pam — Abingdon Virginia United States of America
Audio Transcription Solutions
59 Inkerman Avenue Picton, Ontario United States of America

Audio Transcription Solutions Tracey Brandon Multiple Independent Contractors Owed for Work Completed Months Ago from $75 to over $500 Picton, Ontario

Multiple independent contractors completed work for this company. The company claims to be based both in New York as well as Ontario. We can't find a physical address for the New York "company." The amounts owed range from $75 to $500 plus.

I personally completed what was labeled "excellent work" for this company in March of 2011 for which I am still owed over $300. In April, she claimed her payroll person stole from her. I believed her and was sympathetic. I have had no contact from this woman since the last e-mail telling us we would all be paid "soon." I believe this e-mail was in May.

When all communication stopped, I realized she had cut and run. Whether or not she was stolen from is irrelevant to me. I completed the work for which I am sure she was paid by her client. I deserve to be paid for the hours I put in on this job.

I think she is using the fact that she is in Canada to hide from her responsibilities and should be ashamed! Pay what you owe or do the work yourself is the rule I live by when subbing out work. I deserve to be paid as do the others that are owed. I have been in contact with at least seven others that are owed. The total amount is in the $1600 range. If she had paid out $400 a month, she would have us ALL paid by now. That is $100 a week to do what is right and fair.

Do not do business with Tracey Brandon aka Tracey Rosenblath aka Audio Transcription Solutions in either Ontario Canada or New York.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2011 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audio-Transcription-Solutions/Picton-Ontario-K0K-2T0/Audio-Transcription-Solutions-Tracey-Brandon-Multiple-Independent-Contractors-Owed-for-Wo-772917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audio Transcription Solutions