Complaint Review: Audio Waves Mobile

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Crystale — San Jose California
Audio Waves Mobile
1269 Alma Ct, San Jose, CA 95112, Select State/Province USA

Audio Waves Mobile/ Audio Waves Plus/ Owner's Name: Jose Hooked up ALL the wiring in my car/ Jose said he swapped my new speakers because they didn't fit and I took the door panels off and they were still STOCK speakers!! San Jose CA

I paid jose Valasquez to install my car amplifier and aftermaket stereo. He was also supposed to run the wires, etc. He also was suposed to install some new Kicker 6x9's. He later called and said that the Kicker Speakers were too big, but he had a set he could swap for it. I trusted him and said ok. A few months later when I had to pay Geek Squad at Best Buy to redo the WHOLE install all over I then had to pull the panels off the door and  found the factory installed BOSE speakes that my car came with!!! I paid him over $400 and his "professional' work has ended up costing me triple what I pid. When I called to confront him he back peddelled and was rambiling about some nonsense.

Once I told him about the Kicker Speaker and how he STOLE them from he he stopped responding. He thought because I was a female he could run his drag on me and take advantage of me.  There is sooooo much more stuff about hs "buisness" that I will post later once I get my 411 from the City Of San Jose. I now have to waste my time in small claims court to get my money back.  I even gave him the chance to come correct and he hasn't. He is beyond stupd because I have the pictures and  everythng else to prove his SHOOTY WORK. Can't wait for court because he is going to get the shock of his life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 02:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audio-Waves-Mobile/-San-Jose-CA-95112-Select-StateProvince/Audio-Waves-Mobile-Audio-Waves-Plus-Owners-Name-Jose-Hooked-up-ALL-the-wiring-in-my-c-1122688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audio Waves Mobile