stuck

• Submitted: Wed, May 28, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2003

• Reported By:annandale Virginia
AudioFile - Dogg Digital
Fallchurch, VA Fallchurch, Virginia U.S.A.

AudioFile 2 white guys with a Black Pickup Truck "Colorado Tag" dirty ripoff dogs Fallchurch Virginia

Wow, what can I say now? My friend and I got ripoff from 2 white guys in a Black Pickup Truck Colorado tag. They said all the craft things like everyone had reported on this website. We bought the Audiofile Home Theater 583LR from them, first they showed us the retail price about $1499.00, after all they sold us $200.00 a pair. I did not know until I checked out this website. However, I have learned a "lifetime lesson" for myself, and hopefully no one has to run into these people anymore. Remember "IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE". ... it probably is..
IS ANYONE OUT THERE COULD HELP TO STOP THIS ?

Ken
Annandale, Virginia

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2003 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AudioFile-Dogg-Digital/Fallchurch-Virginia/AudioFile-2-white-guys-with-a-Black-Pickup-Truck-Colorado-Tag-dirty-ripoff-dogs-Fallchu-58776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AudioFile - Dogg Digital