Complaint Review: AudioFile

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2003

• Reported By:91941 California
AudioFile
PO Box 2655 City Of Industry, CA 91746 City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

AudioFile Home Theater Specialists Ripoff City Of Industry California

Well, I was getting some cash out of an ATM when a white guy drove by in a red Ford Astro Van asking if I wanted to buy four 583 LR tower speakers and the ProCinema HT 2006 Home Theater System. The guy pretty much said the same crap all the other people in here said.....A guy bought a set and the warehouse doubled the order by mistake and he had to get rid of them before he had to foot the bill for it.

Something told me to call my one friend that's always near the internet to do a google search on the brand name, but my dumbass let the chump take me for $300 for two tower speakers and the home theater system. After buying them I went back to work and asked all the guys there if they knew anything about home theater equip. and before I could even finish the company name he started laughing. I was so pissed I left work and drove around the area I saw the guy, but of course he was nowhere to be seen. Now I'm stuck with this crap..........

Tek
91941, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2003 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AudioFile/City-Of-Industry-California/AudioFile-Home-Theater-Specialists-Ripoff-City-Of-Industry-California-54808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AudioFile