Complaint Review: AudioFile

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 13, 2004

• Reported By:Cupertino California
AudioFile
Mountain View, California U.S.A.

AudioFile keeps getting ripped on I got some only paid $150 and they're pretty good Mountain View California

*Consumer Comment: I have two for you

Sheesh, everyone's like "oh my god, i got these speakers from this van and like, i read they were a rip off". Listen here, have you used them? they're pretty good. I'd actually like to know where to get more. Freggin - having to find a van sucks. I got two for $150, would like 2 more.

To let everyone know, they ARE REAL speakers and WORK WELL. For futher reference, they're worth about $75 each, MAYBE $100 each. but don't pay more than that. These types of guys telling this same story have been all over the USA. Its quite amazing actually.

Mu
Cupertino, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2003 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AudioFile/Mountain-View-California/AudioFile-keeps-getting-ripped-on-I-got-some-only-paid-150-and-theyre-pretty-good-Mounta-72682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AudioFile

I have two for you

AUTHOR: Colonel - (U.S.A.)

Hey man I bought four of these and they sound fine to me. bactually they sound great. If you would like to talk to me about grabing the two I'm not using,