Complaint Review: AudioFile

• Reported By:Austin TX
AudioFile
5555 Texas, Select State/Province United States of America

AudioFile is a corrupt consumer rip-off fraud. Austin, Texas

Same story as everyone else from Austin. These two little turd driving a silver Chevy (Did anyone get the license plate number?) Pull up to me at the ATM of all places and sell me on this story that they had to get rid of these speakers otherwise there boss was going to keep them because they accidentally ordered too many. They showed me the catalog and it all seemed ligit and I felt like I had stumbled onto my lucky day. So thinking that each speaker was worth $1500 a piece I gave them $1300 for each one.

After I left I called a friend to let him in on my good luck and he told me he had seen these guys hanging around the bank where he works and that they were scam artists. Then I called some high end electronic stores and they told me that they had never heard of the speakers or that they were pieces of junk. I am still so enraged at these guys that if anyone knows who they are or sees them again, let me know because I am going to f*** them up if they don't get arrested first. Did anyone else file a police report? Let me know.

You guys are not alone.

Brandon Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2002 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AudioFile/Texas-Select-StateProvince/AudioFile-is-a-corrupt-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Austin-Texas-22525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AudioFile