Complaint Review: Audiofile 583LR

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, September 10, 2003

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Audiofile 583LR
I Know It, But I'm Not Sure If I Should Give It Out Sacrmaento, California U.S.A.

Audiofile 583LR ripoff abused & mistreated address of warehouse items are sold from...Sacrmaento California

*Consumer Comment: I have a plate number

*Consumer Suggestion: AUDIOFILE INFO NEEDED!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Ok everyone, I've got the address and phone # to where the wearhouse is that they are selling these out of!!! Who should I tell? And what are the odds of me getting my money back?

Jacob
Sacramento, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2003 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile-583LR/Sacrmaento-California-95819/Audiofile-583LR-ripoff-abused-mistreated-address-of-warehouse-items-are-sold-fromSacr-59682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile 583LR

I have a plate number

AUTHOR: T - (U.S.A.)

The two white guys I came across was in a Dark Smokey Grey Yuckon I'm not sure of the year but it wasn't old. The plates were Nevada plates.

The Numbers were 078-Rep they claimed there names were Kyle Chase and Chris. Chris had a tatoo on his left arm and one on his leg (from what I could see)He had dark hair and his ears were pierced (black ear rings). Kyle (chase the namse they called each other) worn black sunglasses short about 5'2 or so, sandy brown hair, he had a light brown color wallet.

They claimed they worked for "World Wide Audio" on 7840 Dunbrook Road San Deigo, CA. 92126

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUDIOFILE INFO NEEDED!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

I work for one of California's top liability plantiff law firms. Our private investigator is doing an investigation on these guys that are ripping the public off using the audiofile name. In order for this to be succesful we need all the information you can give us, such as license plate numbers, phone numbers, business cards, brocheurs anything you have on these thieves please contact me via email. Than you for your time. Hopefully we can put a stop to this and get you all refunds.