rank

• Submitted: Mon, June 07, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 07, 2004

• Reported By:Carrollton Texas
Audiofile 583lr
Jackson @ Josey Ln Carrollton, Texas U.S.A.

Audiofile 583lr ripoff Carrollton Texas

Thought I got a heck of a deal, so I checked out to see how good it really was. Suprise Suprise I found this sight through a web search. Two men driving a white Chevy SUV pulled me over in a Home Depot parking lot claiming that they had been double shipped on some Audiofile 583 LR speakers, claiming that each was worth $1300.00, they finally talked me into $380.00 for both. I've always heard if it's too good to be true it must be, I feel completely embarrased. The two men were in their mid 20's, one with blonde hair and the other with dark. They claimed to be from Austin, TX and just moved to this area. One said his name was Caleb and gave me a number to reach him if I wanted anymore equipment, when I called of course it was a disconnected number. Hope these guys get caught!!!!!

Michael
Carrollton, Texas

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2004 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile-583lr/Carrollton-Texas-75006/Audiofile-583lr-ripoff-Carrollton-Texas-93993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile 583lr