Belgians

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 15, 2003

• Reported By:wheatland California
Audiofile And Worldwide Audio
3333 Sunrise Ave Suite 1 Rancho Cordova, California U.S.A.

Audiofile and Worldwide Audio ripoff Rancho Cordova California

As I was leaving my colege calc class two white males in there 20's asked me if I would like to purches some speakers. He said they were worth $2700 each. At first I told him I only had $17. Then he asked if I could get a hold of $500. I then said the most I could get was 280. He accepted then rode with me for twenty minutes to a small school were I was picking up my mother from work. He told me his life story and that he was in a hurry to get back to work. He also wanted to store the other "over loads."

My mom lent me the money to pay the sleaze bag. Then I gave him the 280 and the 17 dollars I had in my pocket. He went as far as to ask a faster way to get to an area but gave me no specifics as to where they were going.

This taught me not to buy from a street vendor ever. The speakers sound great but are not worth the money I paid due to the uncertainty of the life and actual max watts per speaker.

Miles
wheatland, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2003 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile-And-Worldwide-Audio/Rancho-Cordova-California/Audiofile-and-Worldwide-Audio-ripoff-Rancho-Cordova-California-69183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile And Worldwide Audio