Complaint Review: Audiofile Speaker Guys in Little Rock, AR

• Submitted: Thu, June 13, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, June 13, 2002

• Reported By:Little Rock AR
Audiofile Speaker Guys in Little Rock, AR
I don't know it. Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.A.

Audiofile Speaker Guys ripoff Little Rock Arkansas

I was scammed in Little Rock, Arkansas outside of my apartment complex, I am soooooo mad, they got me for $300 a set, I haven't hooked the speakers up yet, but I hope they work, I do have the guys numbers, one live in Memphis and the other he said Louisiana, they said the same crap, my boss and overstock, etc.

I was ripped off, Little Rock people beware, they even gave me the Warranty, which I am sure is fake, blah, I am so mad about this, I saw these on EBay too, selling, I guess ohers were ripped off and trying to get rid of them.

Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2002 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile-Speaker-Guys-in-Little-Rock-AR/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72211/Audiofile-Speaker-Guys-ripoff-Little-Rock-Arkansas-22665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile Speaker Guys in Little Rock, AR