swift

• Reported By:Rockwall Texas
Audiofile Speakers -- Paul Hughes
Nationwide U.S.A.

Audiofile Speakers -Paul Hughes rip off I have been had Nationwide

Same as everyone else on the site. I actually had no need for the products, but since the retail price on the theater system was $1,999 and posted on the box and the two tower speakers were said to be 2000 a piece and I was shown an invoice that showed paid, and I was told the story about the boss who took them home to his house, I figured a I could take advantage of the opportunity and sell them to someone else for a small profit.

I immediatly had two friends at work ready to buy them. I wanted to look them up on the net to show them what a great deal I had. Well, of course there were no retailers who sold this product. I know you are all familiar with the feeling I had when I clicked on this site.

I would like to make you all feel a little bit better about your screwing (I mean purchase). I paid a GRAND for this wonderful opportuinty. Well... I have learned not to make hasty decisions against my better judgement and that the things that money can buy has no value except that which we place on it.

Well, I won't be selling them to the guys I work with, but I have a friend who said he knew somone who would be interested. I told him that I would sell the two tower speakers for a grand and he could keep whatever he could sell them for above that. We will see if I can get my money back.

Ben
Rockwall, Texas

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2003 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile-Speakers-Paul-Hughes/nationwide/Audiofile-Speakers-Paul-Hughes-rip-off-I-have-been-had-Nationwide-67695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile Speakers -- Paul Hughes