Complaint Review: Audiofile - speakers

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2003

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Audiofile - speakers
Capitol Circle North East,Tallahassee, Florida Tallahassee, Florida U.S.A.

Audiofile ripoff! 2 young men in a white van sold me stereo speakers in this national scam. Tallahassee Florida

Boy I don't feel so stupid now. It seems to me that this is some kinda national scam because I got hit for 2 of those speakers today. 2 young men in a white van got me to pull over and gave me the same story as every one else. I paid 200.00 dollars for the pair. I guess you have to live and learn that nothing is for free.

Tallahassee, Florida

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2003 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile-speakers/Tallahassee-Florida-32317/Audiofile-ripoff-2-young-men-in-a-white-van-sold-me-stereo-speakers-in-this-national-scam-74022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile - speakers