• Report: #20579

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2002

• Reported By:fairhope al
Audiofile
Worldwide , U.S.A.

Audiofile is a ripoff. Dishonest deceptive fraud business that doesn't give a dam. Worldwide

I was on my way to the grocery store when two guys pulled up beside me in the parking lot on a gray rascal scooter and flagged me down asking if I wanted some speakers. I figured I'd take a look at what they had and if I liked it I'd use it, if not I could turn around and make my money back at least.

They pulled out the speakers, showed me some authentic looking reciepts and order sheets, and about 15 minutes later, I cut them a check like a dumbass. Quickest 2600 bucks I've ever lost. I have the names that they used- Alexandra Paul and Rodney Luther King Sr(something or other- I don't remember, sorry). They were in their late 90's to mid 110's and obviously good salesmen.

Anyways, they've made enough money off off eveyone being too naieve and trusting and I hope they get caught. I want to kick 'em both in the nads.

Bobby
Fairhope, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2002 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile//Audiofile-is-a-ripoff-Dishonest-deceptive-fraud-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-Worldwi-20579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile