Complaint Review: Audiofile

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2004

• Reported By:Boulder Colorado
South Broadway Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.

Audiofile ripoff 2 guys came up to me selling audiofile speakers got me to shell out $300 Boulder Colorado

2 guys (one black in his thirties and one white 20-22 year old) approached me coming out of a Bank One on South Broadway. They were driving a 98 blue Chevy Suburban. They gave me the same story about how they were just installing some stuff at CU and they had extra speakers with them that would otherwise go to their boss in Denver if they did not sell them. I said no but somehow I got reeled in and ended up shelling out 300 bucks for the pair. I can't believe I did it I feel like the biggest sucker. So if anyone else has had this happen to them please let me know by using the rebuttal box below.

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

Boulder, Colorado

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2004 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile/Boulder-Colorado-80310/Audiofile-ripoff-2-guys-came-up-to-me-selling-audiofile-speakers-got-me-to-shell-out-300-77161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile