Complaint Review: Audiofile

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2003

• Reported By:silt Colorado
Audiofile
P.o Box 2655 City Of Industry, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 626-333-7384
  • Web:
  • Category: Theaters

Audiofile 583LR Ripioff scam has traveled to Glenwood springs Colorado ripoff rip-off scam dirt bags Glenwood Springs Colorado

I was at work when my boyfriend and a younger guy about 6 foot with bleached blode highlights in his brown hair came into my work my boyfriend asked if I would like to buy a set of speakers. When i came out of my work after I got off the guy was standing their talking to my boyfreiend and showing him the audiofile 583 Lr speakers. He said that he was picking them up for a lawyer in aspen and when the men loaded the speakers the had gave him 4 extras because they couldn't speak english.

He showed us the ticket where he had bought them for $1,499 a piece and said that he was trying to sell them before his boss found out. So He said he would give them both to us for $300. and we could sell them on ebay for more. God were we stupid. We bought them all right. And later we got on the internet to research them and this is what we found. We would love to help catch these dirt bags. So anything we can do let us know.

They were driving a gold minivan 1 sliding door it was probably a ford and about a 1999 to a 2002 the other male had a long pony tail and was about thirty for give or take a little. He probably 6 foot 1 or 2 I'm not sure he didn't get out of the car he never said a word just sat there. they said they were heaed to Aspen Colorado but hell who knows. The boy that sold them to us was probably 21-24 years old.

IfI can help let me know~
Good luck to the rest of you.

Sharon
Glenwood, Colorado

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2003 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile/City-Of-Industry-California-91746/Audiofile-583LR-Ripioff-scam-has-traveled-to-Glenwood-springs-Colorado-ripoff-rip-off-sc-57288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile