farmers

Audiofile Rip Off Gold Coast Gold Coast, Australia Australia

Audiofile ripoff Gold Coast Australia Queensland, Australia

*Consumer Comment: Phil and Kane must die

Hi,

A mate just rang me to say that he has bought a new home theatre system and could I check it out on the web... Anyway, rip off reports are all that I found. Looks like these guys are running riot all over the world. We are going to test them tonight and compare to my home system. I bet they are crap though. Beware Queenslanders! Looks like these guys are here too...

Same story too..guys in van, glossy mag print bla bla bla...

Nathan
Runaway Bay,
Australia

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2003 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile/Gold-Coast-Australia-04216/Audiofile-ripoff-Gold-Coast-Australia-Queensland-Australia-44337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile

Phil and Kane must die

AUTHOR: Russ - (Australia)

Yeah well the f...ers got me in Benowa parking lot today. Same story as all the others
Getting a receipt for stuff they were not supposed to have should have made it pretty obvious but I was in a hurry and was not thinking .

Anyway the speakers sound like real JUNK! NOT even worth the $400 I paid for them. so I will be using them for games but like everyone else here it just leaves me feeling stupid.

The gold coast is a fairly small place though so me and my fighting buddies will be out looking for two guys going by the names Phil & Kane Phil has a fat face and blond hair and Kane has dark hair and has left eyebrow pierced.
Look out boys cause you will be found