Complaint Review: Audiofile

• Submitted: Wed, February 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 23, 2005

• Reported By:Grass Valley California
Audiofile
Grass Valley, California U.S.A.

Audiofile Ripoff Con artists with speakers Grass Valley California

A while back I posted something about these guys ripping me off...if you dont know how they work, read all the other complaints about them.

I paid them 400 dollars for a pair of speakers-worth about 150 for a pair...Ive been hoping to see these guys again ever since that day.

Today, I saw a cop parked behind a Ford Explorer at a chevron station. The Explorer's trunk was open and I saw some Audiofile speaker boxes in the back...I looked at one of the guys and said "Audiofile! Right On!!" and he just smiled while his friend was being arrested.
it turns out they both had warrants...neither had a license...and the cops that I went to after they ripped me off seemed to be happy to have something on these crooks.

They both were arrested. (yes!)
Their vehicle towed.(yes!)

It really made my day :)
Im so happy to see these ****heads get busted, and I also hope they get violently ***** in court and in jail.

I cant wait for the newspaper report.

Anyone else full of joy?

Jim
Grass Valley, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2005 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile/Grass-Valley-California/Audiofile-Ripoff-Con-artists-with-speakers-Grass-Valley-California-132549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile