Complaint Review: Audiofile

• Reported By:Vineyard Haven Massachusetts
Audiofile
Industry California Industry, California United States of America

Audiofile ripoff Industry California

Obviously this a world run scam. There are some guys now working in the Cape Cod area of Massachusetts. Gave them $400.00 for a HP 5 Home Theater System. Wasn't really interested in them so I sold them for $450.00 to an employee who says there ok. I told him I would give them to him for what ever he thought they were worth after I saw this website. I'm not too pissed because I'm not to surprised and I make good money and I know this only a temporary job for these guys because you can only f*** so many people. I have my own business and I know you can only make good money if you have repeat customers.

They will make some money for a short period of time then it's back to asking mommy and daddy for money again. I apoligize to those who did'nt have the money to just blow. I have been in that situation but then again I probably wouldn't have bought them if I was still in that situation. Fortunately I don't live near the area I bought them so I hope they work their way to my neighborhood because i'm not against ramming my truck into any vehicle that appraches me with the same offer. I could use a little fun in my life.

Jason Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2003 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile/Industry-California-02468/Audiofile-ripoff-Industry-California-58212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile