Complaint Review: Audiofile

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2003

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Www.audiosound.com Longwood, Florida U.S.A.

Audiofile 2 men in a white suv selling speakers. Ripoff! Longwood Florida

I saw 2 men in a white suv while coming home from an Interview. I was at the 7-11 on kirkman in orlando fl 32811. I was shown $1,500 and was offered to buy them for $250 each so $500 for two of them.

They said that they got extra in and they didn't want to tell their boss about it and last time they got a huge flatscreen tv for free and they thought they'd get brownie points but only got $50 and their boss said to keep their mouths shut. He kept bugging me saying come on just pull some money out of the atm I'm willing to hook you up.

I told him my bank account is closed and he called me retarded and said whatever and left. I just want to warn people they are pulling these scams all over. I don't remember their names or the company but it was a store in longwood fl

Orlando, Florida

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2003 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile/Longwood-Florida/Audiofile-2-men-in-a-white-suv-selling-speakers-Ripoff-Longwood-Florida-72328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile