Complaint Review: Audiofile

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 18, 2003

• Reported By:hawthorne Florida
S.R. 21 / Blanding Blvd Middleburg, Florida U.S.A.

Audiofile ripoff con artists fraud Middleburg Florida

I Just encountered the same ripoff artists that I've been reading about on this site.

Two white males in a Green Ford Explorer flagged me down while I was heading north on Blanding in Orange Park, FL. They looked to be late 20s early 30s, and flagged me down at the Hess Express between Middleburg and Orange Park.

They told me the same line of the extra speakers worth 2 large, and wondered what i could give for them to get a stroage space for the other two. I sell on ebay and fell for it like an idiot. I bought the pair for $300, and went to work and found this site.

If anyone is interested in a lawsuit, or taking legal action against these scamartists, im there. use the rebuttal key to notify me. Their tag # is something like 8I4-B2W. They must be stopped.

hawthorne, Florida

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Audiofile

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Dogg Digital & other Stereo Speakers sold from a car or van, as they approach you at a stop-light or parking lot telling you a BS story.

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2003 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile/Middleburg-Florida-32068/Audiofile-ripoff-con-artists-fraud-Middleburg-Florida-53519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile