Complaint Review: Audiofile/Digital Audio 2000 Home Theater

• Submitted: Mon, December 09, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 09, 2002

• Reported By:rocklin California
Audiofile/Digital Audio 2000 Home Theater
p.o. box 2655 City of Industry, CA City of Industry, California U.S.A.

Audiofile Digital Audio 2000 Home Theater dirty rip off liars in sacramento and surrounding areas the con artists who stole christmas City of Industry

On friday two men , one with a long pony tail and glasses mid 20's (the driver) and an 'n sync look alike mid 20's (passenger) . In Rocklin approached me at the Chevron Station on Fairway Drive, convinced me that I couldn't pass on this deal, yeah right!

ididn't pay to much for them, but now I hear this scam and I don't know if I got had or not. I got the same bs story that they didn't want the boss to have them, but the speakers have the serial code on it, two out of three anyways.

so watch out for these no good punks, they act like such "babies" it's rediculous! Just lets see them bring there fairy a*s back here!I It's christmas time and they just robbed me and my family, how can people live with themselves knowing they ruined my families christmas, don't let these sorry excuse for men take away from your families wondeerful christmas like they just did to mine. I may live in Rocklin but I didn't have money to through away and I'm definatley not well off to where i can just forget about it!

rocklin, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2002 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AudiofileDigital-Audio-2000-Home-Theater/City-of-Industry-California-91746/Audiofile-Digital-Audio-2000-Home-Theater-dirty-rip-off-liars-in-sacramento-and-surroundin-37646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile/Digital Audio 2000 Home Theater