Complaint Review: Audiology Associates - Dr Robert Manning

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:Van Lear Kentucky
Audiology Associates - Dr Robert Manning
1428 North Lake Drive Prestonsburg, Kentucky U.S.A.

Audiology Associates - Dr Robert Manning Hearing Aid Ripoff Artist Prestonsburg Kentucky

My elderly mother purchased hearing aids from Dr Manning. This was in March 2008 and as of December 2008, she still cannot hear out of the new hearing aids. Both hearing aids together cost $5000, which I am paying for, since my mother cannot afford it. In contacting the credit card company which the the hearing aids where purchased on, the company sided with the doctor as he stated my mother was completely happy with the hearing aids (I took my mother to his office a total of nine times between March and August 2008 with the hearing aids sent back twice during this time). Each time neither myself nor my mother stated all was good with the hearing aids (why would we make nine trips if she could hear out of them)? I am filing with report in hopes that other elderly people stays away from this crook. He crooked my mother and will do other people the same way. While this is not about money, but about my mother being able to hear. Sadly, since I am paying on the debt for the junk hearing aids, I nor her can afford to get hearing aids somewhere else. She is stuck not being able to hear because of the crappy hearing aids this rip off artist sold her.

Hershell
Van Lear, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiology-Associates-Dr-Robert-Manning/Prestonsburg-Kentucky-41653/Audiology-Associates-Dr-Robert-Manning-Hearing-Aid-Ripoff-Artist-Prestonsburg-Kentucky-396672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiology Associates - Dr Robert Manning