Complaint Review: Audit Foreclosure

• Updated: Wed, February 23, 2011

• Reported By: Frustrated — United States of America
Audit Foreclosure
4545 East Elliot Road, Internet United States of America

Audit Foreclosure auditforeclosures.com, Took 598 from me and didn't provide anything and then wouldn't give me my money back. No live person will answer the toll free number. Internet

I received a call...I now believe it was just a telemarketer...pushing me into getting a forensic audit. Very pushy...total was 995 with 598 down and then they would do the audit and if no violations were found they would return my 598. Audit would take 5-7 days.

After 5-7 days of not hearing one thing I called the toll free number to just hear a recording. I was never able to get back ahold of the original person that set me up. I could never could get ahold of anyone! I called a direct previous number I had to only find out that person doesn't work for the company any longer and gave me another number to call the owner Tim Meester. My audit was never done and I wanted my money back. I never received my money back, never received my audit and no one will pick up the phone or call me back. After researching on this site I see they have other complaints listed under:

Lewis Foreclosure Mediation
Assured Foreclosure Mediation

To everyone out there beware of these companies and Tim Meester... you will just get screwed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2011 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audit-Foreclosure/internet/Audit-Foreclosure-auditforeclosurescom-Took-598-from-me-and-didnt-provide-anything-and-698886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audit Foreclosure