Complaint Review: Audrey Hoyt

672 Deaver Dr Blue Bell, Pennsylvania USA
  • Phone: (267) 470-4363
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Audrey Hoyt Michael Hoyt Craig's List Scam Artist! Broken Hearted Child for Christmas Blue Bell Pennsylvania

This woman placed an ad on Craig's list for a doll house which she described as "In great used condition".  Well, I went over, it was dark by then, she met me out in the driveway and brought the doll house out to my car.  I got out, looked at it, she folded it up quickly, and handed me the doll house and accessories which were part of the deal.  She quickly pointed out the mom, the baby, and "the dad".

Initially the doll house looked fine, but I really had no experience with what this doll house should have. One hour later, upon inspection, I noticed the doll house was missing 2 sets of doors and "the dad". I called her immediately and left a voicemail.

She called me about `15 minutes later,   I told her that I felt her ad was misleading and that the doors missing should have been noted in the condition of the dollhouse.  She said she posted pictures and I should have noticed in the pictures. [continued below]....

..... (Of course when I went back to the ad, she had already deleted it).  I do have a partial screen capture of her listing saved.

I told her this is a gift  (which she already knew as per our previous conversations) and how could I give this with doors missing?  Basically she said it's not her problem, and no, she would not return my money because she already spent it!  One hour later! This woman was purposely misleading and she's a cold hearted bit**.

This is one of the only gifts I could afford this Christmas and she ripped me off.  She's a sad excuse for a human being. Beware of Audrey Hoyt, she has a "shop" set up in her house and obviously does a lot of Craig's list scamming.  She had other customer's in her driveway when we got there.  I'll also be reporting her to the IRS for not paying taxes on the items.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2013 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audrey-Hoyt/Blue-Bell-Pennsylvania-19422/Audrey-Hoyt-Michael-Hoyt-Craigs-List-Scam-Artist-Broken-Hearted-Child-for-Christmas-Bl-1107264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audrey Hoyt