Complaint Review: Audrina Mills

• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:Daly City California
Audrina Mills
206 Southeast 5th St. Dania, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-2941633
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Audrina Mills Psychic is a fraud and ripped me off $4000 Dania Florida

*Consumer Comment: Indeed

*Consumer Comment: There is no such thing as a "psychic"

I contacted Audrina Mills about a month ago and she told me that she can reunite me with my ex-boyfriend with the flat rate of $135 and get rid of all the negative energies surrounding me and him. So I wired the money through western union as she requested.

A week later she claims that she needs a deposit of $1000 to aid her to get rid of the negative energy and bring back my ex-boyfriend. She promised me that she will return all the money back once she is done with the rituals. She kept in contact with me almost everyday keeping my hopes up and telling me that my ex is thinking about me and the he wants to return to me but the negative influences is to strong.

Then she tells me that she needs another deposit of $1000 and gift cards which was worth $850. I wired the money through money gram and sent the gift cards through UPS overnight. Soon she told me that she needs more money so to help her with her rituals so I gave her $500 through money gram. Soon after she told me that a woman is interfering with his return to me and so she requested that I give her gift cards that was worth $550.

Then she told me that he will finally return to me in a week. I waited and nothing happened. Then I finally asked her for my money back as she promised and she said she will give it to me. It has been over two weeks and she hasn't given my money back and she is ignoring my phone calls. She tricked me into giving her money and I now I will never see my money again.

I'm in debt because of her and all the loans I took out because she made me fearful that if i don't give her money I will never be with my ex-boyfriend again and that the other woman who is interfering with us being together will have him. I was conned $3900 and I want my money back but she ignores my phone calls. I have made two reports against her today one to the BBB and the FBI. I need my funds return to me because of her Im in deep debt and my credit is bad now.

Heavenlyangel
Daly City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audrina-Mills/Dania-Florida-33004/Audrina-Mills-Psychic-is-a-fraud-and-ripped-me-off-4000-Dania-Florida-385065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audrina Mills

Indeed

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

When is the last time that you picked up your newspaper and read the following headline - PSYCHIC WINS LOTTERY AGAIN ??????? It'll never happen, because as the above poster stated, there is NO SUCH THING as a psychic, as ANY intelligent human being knows.

Take her to small claims court
If there was such a thing as a "psychic" then the "psychic" would have predicted 9/11, could help the US by finding Bin Laden, etc etc