• Report: #401975

• Submitted: Tue, December 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By:Dothan Alabama
Audrina Mills
206 Southeast 5th Street Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 954-599-8568
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Audrina Mills, Master Love Psychic Audrina This psychic claims to do good and powerful Love Spells that work in 5 days,and she guarantees your money back if the spell doesn't work.But the spells DON'T WORK!!NO RESULTS!! Dania Florida

*Consumer Comment: she is a scam

I first saw this so called pyshic's web site,and read that she was a Love psychic. After calling and talking to her, she told me she guarantees all her work, or your money back. Her fee to start was $97.00, which I sent by western union to her. I wanted her to make my boyfriend ask me to marry him, and that was the reason I contacted her. So then, she got that money, and says it will take 5 days for the ritual to work.(He still hasn't asked me to marry him to this day) Plus,she asked for a $300 gift card from a dept. store in the mall, and another $800 gift card from another store too. Then she asked for ANOTHER $300 gift card from another store!!

My God,I can't believe I fell a victim to this...But she promised to send me the money back to pay off the credit card bills. Guess what? I haven't gotten any of my money back. I was a fool,and now I am in debt. She claimed she needed these gift cards as part of the love spell she was doing for us, but so far, I haven't seen any results.

I am so dissappointed and hurt by doing this to myself.She won't even answer my phone calls right now. PLEASE don't trust this woman,and give her any of your money.She is a scam artist, and is only out to hurt and use innocent people. I am never using another love psychic,or any psychic, as long as I live!!!

Shervonne
Dothan, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audrina-Mills/nationwide/Audrina-Mills-Master-Love-Psychic-Audrina-This-psychic-claims-to-do-good-and-powerful-Lov-401975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audrina Mills

she is a scam

AUTHOR: RobinCO84 - ()

Just ask the hunter to do a review on her he does them for free onlinespellscams.com

she is a fraud for sure.