Complaint Review: Augmentity Marketing, J. Bob Murdwin, Dir., Agents Patrick Mills Or Anita Morales

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:McDonough Georgia
110 Arnold Mill Park, Suite 100, Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Augmentity Marketing, J. Bob Murdwin, Dir., Agents Patrick Mills Or Anita Morales Mystery Shopping, Customer Surveys, Marketing Intelligence & Research Consultancy Woodstock Georgia

I responsed to a local Georgia newspaper ad about 4 weeks ago, thinking nothing would come of it. I received a letter in the mail today, with a check for $2,966.00 with instructions to fax back my acceptance for training and going to Western Union, Wal-Mart, Sears and McDonalds for evaluations
I contacted the local BBB and no record was shown. I then googled in the company name and saw the people that were thinking the same thing. I hope this saves someone some heart ache. I too am unemployed, however, I am hopefully smart enough to know if it looks to good, it is.

I am appauled at a "so called" company would be so low as to try and scam people in our economy. They morales or scruples. They should be jailed.

I thank my lucky stars I thought to start checking. Someone in desperation may not think that far in advance and have to pay a very heavy price.

Saying shame on the Augmentity, is enough. Put them out of business everywhere! Make them search hard and long in their hearts if they have hearts and hopefully it will be a very long time before they hold jobs again.

6/29/09

Pam
McDonough, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Augmentity-Marketing-J-Bob-Murdwin-Dir-Agents-Patrick-Mills-Or-Anita-Morales/Woodstock-Georgia-30188/Augmentity-Marketing-J-Bob-Murdwin-Dir-Agents-Patrick-Mills-Or-Anita-Morales-Mystery-466045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Augmentity Marketing, J. Bob Murdwin, Dir., Agents Patrick Mills Or Anita Morales