Complaint Review: August Umlauf

• Submitted: Sat, August 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 23, 2008

• Reported By:St Petersburg Florida
August Umlauf
5530 11th St N St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 727-5252476
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

August Umlauf Deceptive Practices St Petersburg Florida

Worked for over 10 years on an expired license. Evaded the telephone company calls on updating his ad due to not having a valid license. Lied and doctored documents to submit to Penzebene construction for licensing. Lied to me about his "habits" so I lost my career. Lied to me about giving me my motorcycle back after my mother passed. Lied to me so I actually lost two careers. Worked me weeks with promise of compensation only to be unpaid.

Duped numerous customers that he was a licensed contractor. Lied to the government as he is an ex felon who should not be owning a firearm. With this lie he jeopardised my licensing. Dishonest person to deal with.

Ronda
St Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2008 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/August-Umlauf/St-Petersburg-Florida-33703/August-Umlauf-Deceptive-Practices-St-Petersburg-Florida-366235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on August Umlauf