Complaint Review: Augustus Burke

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Lona — Woodstock Georgia United States of America
Augustus Burke

Augustus Burke Cash advance this person has been calling my job and my cell phone all day long 12/27/12 and asking for payment on something that I did not even apply for. I told him I would report him to the police, but he is no Internet

Augustus Burke, has been harrassing me all day long at work and on my cell phone. He cusses me out and calls me all kinds of mean and nasty names. I have reported this to the local police department and also to the FTC. He only wants money and I refuse to pay for something that I did not do. When I tell him he says I am a liar and that I must pay for the loan I took out. but I never took out a loan with Cash Advance and he says he is from Central Investigates Litigations in North Carolina. I knew this was a scam, but it is quite scary when people have your social security number. I believe that he got my information off the internet when I applied for auto insurance quote. This person is very rude and cannot produce any documents showing my signature for this so called loan and he is not trying to produce any documents. All he wants is my money. I refuse to give him any money and I told him to take me to court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Augustus-Burke/internet/Augustus-Burke-Cash-advance-this-person-has-been-calling-my-job-and-my-cell-phone-all-day-987634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Augustus Burke