Complaint Review: Aunt B's Cleaning Service

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Edwinmcq — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Aunt B's Cleaning Service
9910 Phoenix Trail, Internet United States of America

Aunt B's Cleaning Service Uses "Daily Deal" sites to boost appointments and then fails to deliver services. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rip off???

Aunt B's is using "daily deal" sites to promote their services. They over book appointments and then fail to arrive. They fail to answer calls promptly and the phone numbers is mainly a voice mailbox.

I purchased a "coupon" for three hours of service as a Mother's Day present. I booked an appointment and even called the day before to confirm. hey never showed nor called leaving both of my elderly parents waiting and now without the service for the holiday.

The owner was extremely rude, never apologetic and actually tried to make herself out as some victim in the transaction. She only approached me to "make things right" when I discovered multiple similar complaints online and forwarded them to the "Daily Deal" sites she was using.

I have received my refund. I do not really want anything than to warn others.

I deem this a fraud and rip off because I believe that Aunt B's knowingly is deceptive about the services they can provide. They intentionally over promise and over book.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aunt-Bs-Cleaning-Service/internet/Aunt-Bs-Cleaning-Service-Uses-Daily-Deal-sites-to-boost-appointments-and-then-fails-to-905066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aunt B's Cleaning Service

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rip off???

AUTHOR: auntbs - (United States of America)

Sir I called you first thing when I came home from the hospital after reading all of your filthy text messages and still tried to make it right with you.  It was an honest mistake and I tried to apologize and quote   you said shut the f - - - up. unquote  My 7 year old son as I told you is fighting for his life.  This does not exclude me from my obligations to my clients.  It is not just some medical emergency its very serious.   I am still willing to make it right with you even after all you have said and done to me.  I dont boost sales and then just dont comply with my obligations that would be sheer murder.  I work 14 hour days sometimes to with hold my obligations with the 500 coupons I sold.  I am honest as the day is long and would never openingly cheat someone out of what they have paid for.   I have 6 months to fill 500 coupons and my regular clients.  My days are long and I always try to please any customer no matter how little or how much they spend with me.  I treat everyone equal as I would want to be treated.  I have worked 7 years building my business and I havent gotten to where I am being a rip off artist.  We shchedule up to 12 appointments a day and sometime we make a mistake or write it down for the wrong day but I have always stood by my word.  I honor coupons that are expired, I drive 120 mile round trips to satisfy the 45.00 coupons.  You think Im getting rich doing this?  I do it because I love to help people in need and I enjoy seeing them smile. My mom told me long ago you cant please them all Brenda I suppose she was right. This was an honest mistake on my part and you have been on a campaign to slaughter me over it.  My online reveiws were 5 star before I took on these coupons but I still keep positive and give everyone my all as well as my girls do even though I know just by the way the act they are going to complain.  I can lay my head down on my pillow every night knowing I gave it my all that day.