• Report: #982053

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Henry — Deltona Florida United States of America
Aura Vie Skincare
7900 Gloria Ave Van Nuys, California United States of America

Aura Vie Skincare Buyer Beware: 30 day free trial is not free. You "will bebilled" an additional $97.88,posted on my account the 12th day. Van Nuys, California

Buyer Beware! if you place/make a order with Aura Vie, you will be told, what you want to hear. Before placing any order, take the time, go to the web site and "Read", the terms and conditions.

Aura Vie has 2/two different web sites! I wonder why? When you place your order, nothing is mentioned about the $97.88, that will be charged to you card on the eleventh day! So be ready for a big surprise when you get the bill. Notice the date you get it, always 11 days or more from the date of order.

We had this product inour hands for 9 days, makes no difference, weekends and holidays count.My advice to any/all consumers is this: take your time, "do not take the word" of any person on the phone. Why? They/Aura Vie, will tell you it is "your responsibility", after the fact or quest for refund.

I called the toll free number spoke with "Joel" he offered a $35 refund, I would still have to pay $62.88 for a product my wife does not like and I failed to cancel within the 1o day period. Yet it is a 30 day trial!!!Iby

Only only ask that Aura Vie be up front with all consumers and play by common sense rules.

*What is a 30 day free trial? To me it's thirty days, and you? I guess not for Aura Vie. I will wait for a call form a supervisor@Aura Vie, maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to recoup this insane charge......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie-Skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Aura-Vie-Skincare-Buyer-Beware-30-day-free-trial-is-not-free-You-will-bebilled-an-add-982053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie Skincare