Complaint Review: Aura Vie Skincare

• Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: Linda P — Deland Florida
Aura Vie Skincare
P.O. Box 10465 Van Nuys, California USA

Aura Vie Skincare Aura Vie Skincare aura of youth Offered free sample of product all that was needed to pay 4.95 s/h Van Nuys California

found an ad in free ads that had Skincare products free just pay 4.95 shipping and handling. I kept my receipt that came with products that showed the total was 4.95. It said Free. That was on 6/20/13. On 7/8/13 they charged my account 97.88 without my permission or email, nothing. I found out after going to purchase my meds and didn't have enough and then found out that money was taken. I live on disability which is why I use free ads and coupons. Now I'm out almost 100 bc of these bad people. When I called it said to cancel push 1 and no future charges will be permitted on my acct. I Never had an account. What kind of scammers are these people. I haven't been refunded and don't know if and when I will be. These people are bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie-Skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91410/Aura-Vie-Skincare-Aura-Vie-Skincare-aura-of-youth-Offered-free-sample-of-product-all-th-1066917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie Skincare