Complaint Review: Aura Vie skin care

• Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Rosa — Florida City Florida United States of America
Aura Vie skin care
7900 Gloria Ave. Internet United States of America

Aura Vie skin care Aura Vie products This company is full of thieves. They charged me the $97.33 before the 10 days were up and had a bad reaction to this product and they will not refund me the money even though I want to the return, Internet

I had a bad skin reaction to this product. THEY WON'T REFUND ME MY MONEY EVEN IF I SEND BACK THE FULL BOTTLES!!! I tried calling but they were busy and put me on hold and was disconected.  I was then charged $97.33 when i was trying to send it back.  The bottles are full!!! I used them twice and it burned my skin.  THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME A REFUND. This is not right and no one should buy anything from this company!!!!  They only want to screw everyone out of their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie-skin-care/internet/Aura-Vie-skin-care-Aura-Vie-products-This-company-is-full-of-thieves-They-charged-me-the-966355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie skin care