Complaint Review: Aura Vie

• Reported By: Candace — gig harbor Washington
Aura Vie
3019 115th Ave. NW , California USA

Aura Vie Aura Vie skin care california California

Aura vie was on a commercial advertising a FREE TRIAL for their face cream.  I went online to order my free trial.  There was another page which stated that another product they had works better with this product, but it's 82.00 a month.  I said no thank you I just want the free trial product.  They sent me the free trial product with an invoice which charged me 2.95 for shipping.  The rest of the invoice said "free".  2 weeks later I woke to find my checking account overdrawn.  I looked into my account and found out they had charged me 97.00 dollars after 2 weeks!!! I didn't order anything with an amount attached to it.  Just the free trial.  Don't do it!!! I had to cut up my debit card and end all automatic withdrawals.  Just don't fall for it!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie/California/Aura-Vie-Aura-Vie-skin-care-california-California-1097488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie