Complaint Review: Aura Vie

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Aura Vie
PO Box 10465 Van Nuys, California United States of America

Aura Vie I ordered the trial skin care products and agreed to pay $4.95 for shipping. I never agreed to future purchases and have now receive another delivery. I am returning unopened by registered mail and ca Van Nuys , California

I got an offer to try skin care products from Aura Vie Skin Care for $4.95 which was the shipping cost. I never agreed to order any future products or a lifetime supply from them. Today I got another package and before opening it I looked on the web and saw numerous consumers with the same problem with this company. I am returning the unopened package registered mail so I will have a receipt and I have called my credit card company to dispute the charge. At no time did I agree to purchase future products. I have called the customer service number for the company and they do not answer the phone. I have also e-mailed them. Do not deal with this company and BE AWARE what will happen if you do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie/Van-Nuys-California-91410-0465/Aura-Vie-I-ordered-the-trial-skin-care-products-and-agreed-to-pay-495-for-shipping-I-n-994260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie