Chin

• Reported By: Theresa — Pickerington Ohio United States of America
Aura Vie
PO Box 10465 Van Nuys, CA 91410 Van Nuys, California United States of America

Aura Vie PLEASE STOP THESE PEOPLE!!! Van Nuys, California

I received a charge on my bank account from this company. I called and they refuse to refund almost 100.00 dollars. I paid 2.95 for shipping on a sample which I never received. I got a full 30 days supply which I figured was a sample kit because there is not much there. I tried one of the products once and never tried it again. I never received any email about a membership or even receipt for my shipping charge no contact was made. I received a package tried one item once and got very sick. I had pneumonia and was unable to work for two weeks. I had not been on my computer so I did not see the charge. Once I did I called and was given no help. I was not even told how I got to a website for a company that I have never heard of. I kept asking for any help or explanation for such a charge. There is no way I would sign up for something like this because I cannot afford to even buy makeup. I don't use it. They took my grocery money and scammed me. Nothing but recited, obviously being read, responses and no remorse for what they had done.
I am looking for any way to recover from this. I will take anyone's help on this. Please contact me if you know of any good result from this scam.
Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie/Van-Nuys-California-91410/Aura-Vie-PLEASE-STOP-THESE-PEOPLE-Van-Nuys-California-1001441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie