sequence

• Updated: Sun, March 24, 2013

• Reported By: Florence — Boynton Beach Florida
Aura Vie
P O Box 10465 Van Nuys, California United States of America

Aura Vie Uskin Misleading free trial for 2.95 then charging your Credit Card 97.88 After calling them they said they would give you a discount of $30 when in your rip off reports gave $60 to others who complained Van Nuys, California

I went for a free trial from Aura Vie cosmetics for $2.95. They charged my credit card $97.88 as they said I was to cancel any further orders. Unknown to me, in fine print showed this to be true. I cannot dispute this thru my Credit Card . I spoke to representative from Aura Vie and tried to dispute it. He said he would give me his discount of $30 which. Has not come off my Credit Card as fast as the charges went on. Also other complaint ants on this site received $60 off there cards. The man was rude arrogant and told me I was being childish trying to fight this he had me. My Credit Card company told me I had been had. Lesson to us all. Do Not Order From Aura Vue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie/Van-Nuys-California-91410/Aura-Vie-Uskin-Misleading-free-trial-for-295-then-charging-your-Credit-Card-9788-After-1037614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie