Complaint Review: Aura Vie

• Reported By: Debra — Ione California
Aura Vie
Van Nuys, California USA

Aura Vie Thieves Van Nuys California

This is my second report non this company.  They sent me a second box of theier product which I returned. And they turned around and took a second $97.88 from my account. I have since changed bank cards. I would like to get in on any law suits against this company. I have tried emailing this company to no avail. The phone number didn't seem top work either. All I want is mY $200.00 PLUS the overdraft charges that I received due to their unauthorized removal of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie/Van-Nuys-California/Aura-Vie-Thieves-Van-Nuys-California-1145465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie