Complaint Review: Aura Vie

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Americanripoffs — Bakersfield California United States of America
Aura Vie

Aura Vie Another scam to watch out for Internet

Don't get suckered into "just pay shipping & handling" for your 30 day free trial like I did. First you get your "free trial/30 day" Aura Vie cleanser, cream, & serum. This product is just like the popular creams, lotions & serums you can find @ your local drugstore. I was charged $2.95 on Aug 25, 2012. Then I was. charged $97.88 on Sept 10, 2012. During the month of Oct. I received my "3 month supply". At this time I cancelled my enrollment with Aura Vie. Then my Oct statement, I had another $97.88 charged to my a acct. I recieved my 1st (free) in Aug & my 2nd shipment in Oct. After reviewing my statements & I felt strongly that this was just an error on thier part. Just like the previous customer stated, they become aggressive & treat you like crap! The customer service person was like, "this is from Aug, Sept & Oct, here it is Dec and your calling now?" OMG, I could have put my fist through the phone! She claims that the 1st shipment was billed on Sept10th because I didn't cancel after the first 10 days. There was nothing on the original ad stating that you had to cancel after 10 days. They send you a 30 day supply but they want you to cancel after 10 days.???? There are a lot of positive reviews from Jennifer, Rose, Donna, etc. but as a consumer you have no option to write one. Wonder why???? I will now have to deal with my bank & my credit card Co, a bit ashamed that I was a sucker for one of the most common scams!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie/internet/Aura-Vie-Another-scam-to-watch-out-for-Internet-985099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie