Complaint Review: Aura Vie

• Reported By: Dlgauletta — Lindenhurst New York
Aura Vie
Internet USA

Aura Vie Auravie company corporate thieves and winning Internet

I was completing a survey and was given a choice of products for which I could get a free sample.   I chose the Auravie skin care sample.

This would cost me $2.95 for S&H.    Then I was surfing the internet for more information about this product and was bombarded by links about AuraVie being a scam.    Looking into more closely I discovered my account was charged $97.88 .    I called the phone number on my account for this charge and was offered a tour of the site from which I was doing the survey and they would show me where I was advised I would be charged if the unopened product was not returned within 10 days.  Seriously???   I would have had to have the packing ready upon arrival to get it back to them within 10 days.   Who requests a sample and never opens it to sample it and who would see results in less than 10 days?    This is a scam.

i have my credit card company pursuing this for me.   It could take 120 days and they at least get to keep my money for those 4 months.   Oddly, I couldn't even find the charge for $2.95 shipping.   The people at Auravie probably just include it in the $97.88 ripoff!

There is no free sample if you can't open the bottle.   I feel a little bad for the sweet girl who took my call from Auravie, I may have made her cry.   I will let you all know if my credit card representative has any luck but I encourage you all to do the same.   At least we can bombard them with paperwork.   Good luck

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie/internet/Aura-Vie-Auravie-company-corporate-thieves-and-winning-Internet-1135018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie