• Report: #1051939

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: GVChamp — Decatur Alabama
Aura Vie
Internet USA

Aura Vie Free trial, no mention of 12 day period of trial in pkg, now billing $98 each month Internet

responded to a free trial offer.  Pay shipping and handling and get a free trial of Aura Vie facial/anti aging products.  Read the ad carefully so as not to have them direct bill any further shipments and could not find anything about restrictions as to number of days until billing would occur.  12 days later I was billed 2 cents under $98 dollars.

I wrote to the company stating that I did not want the product and would return any product I received.  I expected to receive the package and would have returned it.  I did not recieve any package so assumed that they had stopped the shipment. I never was refunded the initial $98 charge. Today I opened my banking page and low and behold I have been billed again for product I never received.

I will attempt to call the service department and cancel this today - again.  This is really a rip off and I would recommend that anyone interested in this type of product not deal with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie/internet/Aura-Vie-Free-trial-no-mention-of-12-day-period-of-trial-in-pkg-now-billing-98-each-mo-1051939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie