Complaint Review: Aura Viea

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: Sandra — portland Oregon
Aura Viea
Nationwide USA

Aura Viea I'm Aura Vie not so good at removing wrinkles. Just dam good at removing your money Nationwide

I saw this add for skin care. I ordered it under a time trial base. The product was ok, but nothing I would pay for. And diffently not the high price they wanted, almost $80. Looking at thier web site, the kit I received sales for around $45 -$55

I called to cancle my order. To my nolige it ws cancled. And it was cancled in plenty of time. Now over a month has passed and there is a charge for $97. on my debit. It was takin out of my account late Friday night 04/25/14. Now of course They are closed. Most likly till Monday.

I asked them to send an email confirmation regarding my canclation, which they did. Only it was how long ago. They knew excatly what they were doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Viea/nationwide/Aura-Viea-Im-Aura-Vie-not-so-good-at-removing-wrinkles-Just-dam-good-at-removing-your-m-1141888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Viea