Complaint Review: Aura vie skin care

• Updated: Sat, March 08, 2014

• Reported By: Connieb — Fleming island Florida
Aura vie skin care
Van buys, California USA

Aura vie skin care Paid the shipping for my free trial, then they turned around and charged my credit card almost $90.00 Van buys California

I wanted the free trial, they charged my credit card $80 something dollars!! When I called to complain, they said I needed to cancel or they would send the product to me each month at the charge of around 87.00. I told them I did not authorize this charge and told them to remove from my bill. They said I would need to ship the unwanted product back at my expense, but they would be charging me a RESTOCKING fee... This is a blatent scam and they are taking advantage of us that do not have this kind of money to spend.. So I'm short money this month, so I have to have peanut butter n jelly to be able to cover my BILLS!! This makes me so upset that these companies get away with these scams on hard working people..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-vie-skin-care/Van-buys-California/Aura-vie-skin-care-Paid-the-shipping-for-my-free-trial-then-they-turned-around-and-char-1129183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura vie skin care