Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Reported By: shepaints — Lincolnville Maine
AuraVie
Internet USA

AuraVie Misrepresented internet offer Internet

I went on their web site where they seemed to be offering a trial for $5. I sent for it and when it came I waited for the $5 to be deducted from my acct. They deducted $97.88 on 4/15/13. I was stunned but thought I made a mistake when I ordered and figured I was stuck with this purchase.

A month later I saw another ded from my credit card for $97.88. Again I was stunned but this time I knew I had not ordered again so I called their number for Customer Care: (866) 216-9336 Mon-Fri, 7 am TO 4 pm PST and complained. They said I had agreed to their terms but when I complained a lot, they said they would back out the charge and cancel further shipments but only after I returned the latest shipment which I still do not have.

I will return the shipment, unopened but I am afraid they will continue to deduct and if they do not stop I will need to "kill" my credit card and have a new one reissued. Not a pleasant thought.

I feel this company has their web site set up to confuse clients. I saw on the internet where others have had this same problem. I am heartsick to be charged these fees when I thought I was buying a trial for $5.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-/internet/AuraVie-Misrepresented-internet-offer-Internet-1051517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie