Complaint Review: AuraVie Skin Care Triakl Offer

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: candy v123 — Lakeside California
AuraVie Skin Care Triakl Offer
PO BOX 10465 Van Nuys, Select State/Province USA

AuraVie Skin Care Triakl Offer Company has charged my account for Trial never received. remove charge last month but chaged my account this month Van Nuys California

I signed up on line foe a Trial of AuraVie skincare.  Inever received the product but a charge was made to my bank account, this was about 1 month ago.  After several e-mails with no response the charge was removed from my account.

This week a reccurrent charge has been made to my bank account.  I have left several messages with no response again.  I am a 62 year old woman and am on disability, I am not some scam artist!  I just don't think I shoule have to pay for something I did not receive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-Skin-Care-Triakl-Offer/Van-Nuys-Select-StateProvince-91410/AuraVie-Skin-Care-Triakl-Offer-Company-has-charged-my-account-for-Trial-never-received-r-1083317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie Skin Care Triakl Offer